So many of us are on the road between Thanksgiving and Christmas and into New Years Eve. So we have organized emails and posts from JAVA Members with clever tips to ease your mind and to make your trips easy.
CLEAR is better than Pre-Check. It takes seconds to sign up for this expedited security service, now at 21 U.S. hubs. Its user base is still relatively small. That means you’ll rarely wait long in Clear’s priority TSA lanes
Divvy up the duties with the children. Have one parent board early to claim overhead space while the other tires out the children for as long as possible at the gate, where they’re free to run around.
Essentials! Don’t forget …
* A headphone splitter if you’ve got a travel buddy
* Single-serve instant coffee
* A reflexology massager
* A mobile hotspot
* Fashion tape for a clothing emergency
* Allergy medicine/ aspirin
* Probiotic pills/ diarrhea pills
* iPhone lightning dongle
Fanny pack it- One writer says the elegant way to get around the one-carry-on, one-personal-item rule on planes is to pack small items in this retro accessory.
Optimize your in-flight beauty routine. Here’s what we advise to pack so you can step off a plane looking like the millions of bucks you are worth.
* For supple skin: JAVA Body Serum mini
* For soft hair: JAVA Body Wash mini
* For rosy cheeks: JAVA Blossom Duo – rub into your cheek
* For brighter eyes: JAVA Eye Serum
* Marc Jacobs Highliner gel eye crayon ( $25)
* For a pop of color: MAC Cosmetics lipsticks in So Chaud, Girl About Town, and Coral Optix ( $18.50 each)
Send your suit/ garment bag to first class. Ask the flight attendants to hang your garment bag up in the front of the plane, no matter how far back your assigned seat. They’ll rarely say no. (Just don’t forget to pick it up after you land!)
We hope these tips help you to have a great trip!